I recently updated to ios5 and since then I have not been receiving texts. They appear to get backed up and come in all at once at random times. I'm on Verizon and running ios5. I wa wondering if anyone knows a fix or has been having similar problems.

Thanks
    10-15-2011 08:26 AM
    Are you running the beta or the apple released os?
    10-18-2011 03:53 PM
    Same issue as op on my wife's iPhone 4 on Verizon. I also have the iPhone 4 on vzw but I am not having those issues. In fact, even when the phones are next to each other and someone sends us both a text, I will get it and she will not. I have called tech support multiple times, tried all the troubleshooting steps and even had apple replace the phone and it still keeps happening. This is beyond annoying. Has anyone seen his before?
    12-18-2011 11:28 AM
    Verizon is notorious for texts not coming in, I don't wanna sound like I'm flaming, but I always had this issue receiving and/or sending with Verizon ... Either I or the receiver of the text wouldn't get it

I would however go Verizon and swap the esn's on th line and see of the problem follows the phone or the line and then figure if it's a carrier or device issue, you can always swap them back
    12-18-2011 10:10 PM
    I assume you have tried *228 option 1

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-18-2011 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD