Iphone 4 Battery with ios 5

Randy b

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
after i update to ios 5 at 2 the phone was fully charge went to bed got up at 630 and the phone was dead had the reminders app running thought that was it but last night had notting running on the phone and the same thin happen wtf

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I saw a little bit the first day I downloaded iOS 5 but I think that was because I was playing around too much. Now I don't see a battery drain, just normal.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
After being out in real world usage yesterday I can say my battery life on the iPhone 4 with iOS 5 is significantly worse. I can see it draining in front of my eyes. Yesterday in a span of 9 hours with mostly texting, a short call, and some light 3G use the battery went from 100 to 35%. In the time it took to type this post I have watched it drop from 96 to 93% and am on wifi. That is very poor IMO.

Henick7

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Battery

Had same problem until reading this. Turned off iCloud backing up when phone is locked in settings and it's all good now 😜

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well mine is still as good as ever. With heavy use all day, 3-4 phone calls, texting, web surfing, editing my bookmarks, playing words, geting NFL updates all day, etc...I got 8 hours and 30 minutes of usage and 15 hours of stand by. I am now at 7% battery left. I have BT disabled and some notifications enabled, GPS disabled. I will plug it in when I go to bed and charge it overnight.

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I was using my friend's iphone yesterday, and it was like almost 6-8 hours of usage and the battery went half a way, and was drained, that really created an issue for me. I would like to know if there is some solution of it to avoid the battery drainage so quickly. Kindly let me know about that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods