I recently had to get my laptop fixed because it crashed, i never got to back up any of my music and now that i have my laptop back i no longer have any of my music. all of my music is on my iphone but i want to know how i get get all my music off my phone onto my laptop? i have already retrived all my music i brought from itunes, the rest of my music is from friends or i have downloaded it elsewhere, please help
    10-13-2011 04:33 PM
    do a search this question has been asked a couple of times so programs have been suggested. If I knew what they were I would tell you but you will prob find it faster than me if you search.
    10-13-2011 04:35 PM
    Google KennettNet. I have used this program for over 4 years and never had a problem. Only drawback is that if you have a lot of music (I have an 80 gig classic w/ over 7k in songs, had to back up music directly into my external hard-drive) is that you have to sit there and press enter every so often to continue the process. There are other programs, but I am a loyal man that likes to stick to the same thing. Hope this helps.
    10-13-2011 05:16 PM
    spell itunes backwards and then google it.
    10-19-2011 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD