Im trying to stop using blackberry, but first im trying to get info about data plans for iphone, because currently unlimited data plans in my country are very expensive so, im a heavy chat user, thats what i mostly do on my phone and now i dont see why i have to stay attached to bbm since there are lots of chat clients out there that work perfectly.

For app downloading i could do it over wifi at home or work soo do you think a 150MB plan would do? also forgot to mention that i use twitter most of the day.

Thanks in advance :o
    10-12-2011 12:04 AM
    Just be careful because BB data usage does not translate the same as iPhone data usage. BB has a feature called data smart which basically uses less data to do things such as load a web page or send and receive emails. That being said, as long as you are mostly doing web browsing and downloading on wifi you should be okay with 150MB in my opinion.
    10-12-2011 12:10 AM
    I seriously doubt you can get away with 150MB's.
    10-12-2011 04:20 AM
    I seriously doubt you can get away with 150MB's.
    I agree. Maybe 500MB-1GB. I use a 4GB plan with AT&T and I have gone over a few times. I don't use it as much as some folks do, but I still use it. 150MB just seems.. unreasonable.
    10-12-2011 07:56 AM
    I have an unlimited data plan on VZW with an iPhone4 but I believe that went away.

I'd go with something like 500mb if you're going to do most or all of your data over WiFi, just so you have a little bit of breathing room. You can always add to it later, if you wanted.
    10-12-2011 11:54 AM
    500MB seems more reasonable, for sure. 150 is just.. a bad idea.
    10-12-2011 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD