What have you done...................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the Iphone and to these forums. I have the Iphone 4 and imho it is the best phone I've ever owned. With that said, I've read the forums and I've noticed that it has recently been covered with the IOS5 doesn't have Siri, I Want Siri, Apple is screwing us for marketing purposes, I'm going to get an android, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah!
So I want to start a positive thread and not bash anyone, their choices, their OS/manufacturer/carrier/etc.

My question is this: What have you done with your iphone or ipad that truly stands out as a testament to what Apple and Steve Jobs envisioned?
Me, I have managed to use it day to day on the job to aid in law enforcement activities, accreditation materials, and networking with trainers, officers, admin, and the mayor. All with never charging at all during the day or missing a call. I know from a communications end this is the norm, but I want everyone to share their positive experiences that exhibits how much Steve Jobs' vision has impacted our lives.

Let the stories begin!

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I use the phone a lot during daily activities whether it is using the web, maps, calculator, games, phone, podcasts, music, camera, etc. I think that's what this phone was *primarily* about, a multifunctional personal tool rather than as a business tool, not that it can't be a useful tool in that respect, as you point out.

But that's all this phone is -- a useful tool. It's not a wonderous gift of the gods. It's just a phone that does one key thing better than my others did, which is the web. Yeah it does other things better, and some worse, but the web was the key feature that this phone did better than others i looked at when this phone was new. For that I'm grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.