The only thing that makes me want to upgrade is Siri. I've played with it once in the store and I must admit it is cooler than I thought it was. My upgrade isn't until February, but I think I will just save it for the next iPhone hoping that it will be a new design. For me, the same design was a killer, I mean I love the iPhone design, but not enough for me to pay all that money to upgrade early, and by the time February comes, I'll have what, 7 more months? And you never know, I read somewhere that the reason this iPhone was so late had something to do with Siri, maybe iPhone 5 will come out in June, normal time (doubtful) and then everyone here will be sorry that they upgraded early if they got a new awesome design. My iPhone 4 is enough for me for now, it will last me until the next one

I might just have to go to the store and play with Siri some more though
    10-22-2011 07:18 AM
    The only thing making me want to upgrade is Siri and I don't think its worth it for that alone. Going to wait to see what the five offers next year. Hopefully it will be back to the early release cycle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-22-2011 05:40 PM
    The only thing making me want to upgrade is Siri and I don't think its worth it for that alone. Going to wait to see what the five offers next year. Hopefully it will be back to the early release cycle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I know right. I hope apple gets back to a summer release.
    10-22-2011 05:42 PM
    Siri is nice but like the some ppl have said.. you will look like a fool talking to yourself in public trying to text/im someone.

The processor is nice but i dont have problems with my iphone unless i have every app running in the bg
    on a similar note i kinda wish they had put 1gb of ram instead of 512mb.

I am drawn to the 4s b/c of the duel cellular antennas built in swapping for best reception.
    but at the end of the day.. my signal is good enough when it is in otterbox preventing your hand from grounding out on the frame/antenna.

Bottom line: It is a decent upgrade phone and if my contract was out and i had 300 in cash to spend I would get it.

So its gonna be me and my ip4 until like 5/12.
    10-22-2011 06:47 PM
    I'm thinking of upgrading to iP4 when the times comes.
    10-22-2011 07:02 PM
    No need to upgrade at the moment because my iPhone 4 is working like a charm and I'm not due for an upgrade until 2/13 with Veri$on. It is already a Siri for me only she doesn't talk back
    10-22-2011 08:50 PM
    I have an upgrade available but I will keep my i4... I can't part with her at the moment.
    10-22-2011 08:57 PM
    Keeping mine til the next one rolls out..besides, I'm stuck on 4.3 and can't figure out how to update my o.s yet. That will keep me busy and having fun for a while..lol
    10-22-2011 10:00 PM
    Vlingo can do a lot that Siri can do and it's free.
    10-22-2011 10:16 PM
    Like others I'm sticking with the 4 for now. I have an upgrade available -- bought the 4 directly off of ebay -- but the 4 is a darn good phone. Besides, now that the 4s is in the wild, I can start to imagine an an upcoming iphone with a larger screen (not too big), A6, LTE, NFC, non-beta Siri, ... ;-)
    10-22-2011 10:27 PM
    True. I mean, I can't deny it. I thought the 4S looked amazing, and if I had the money, I'd grab one. But the off-contract price is just astronomical.
    Me too ..I hope I can have one as soon as possible,and I have started to save money ..
    10-23-2011 12:11 AM
    I am sticking with my iPhone 4 until there is a significantly new device. The 4S does not bring enough to the table to justify an upgrade.
    10-23-2011 07:28 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD