Apple keynote, Your thoughts?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When will iOS 5 be available on October 12th? Meaning, like 12am?

It will be available when Apple gets around to releasing it. Typically/historically it's been after 10:00 am, PDT. But that is definitely not set in concrete. There will also have to be a new version of iTunes (10.5) to support it.

dylandcor

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
The most exciting part of the announcement for me was the date for iOS 5. The iPhone 4S is a solid device for newcomers, but is probably not worth upgrading from the iPhone 4.

Genericmessage00

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
The 4s is not a bad purchase for new iPhone customers or people upgrading out of the 3G or the 3Gs.

Not sure why everyone is all hurt-butt over the announcement. Did you all really expect an iPhone 5? That's not how apple has done things. 3G---->3Gs

It'd be foolish of them to come out with a totally new style of body phone wise, as in ALL of the cases, docks, mounts, everything, would need to be remade. That would only piss you off (the iPhone 4) as an old user because you would have a difficult time finding anything bits and bobs to go with your phone.

Oh well, dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

I am just disappointed that's all the put in the phone. How long has it been? 16 months? And all we get is the iPad 2's processor? A slightly better camera?

I am honestly bummed that I won't get siri on my 4. Or so it seems.

But iOS5 will run smoothly on the 4 and will only make it better, and it will get iOS6 I am sure. So I am not worried about the 4s, nor am I burning down buildings to try to get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW