custom ringtone help

cuhadi

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
my iphone4 can't use song for ringtone.
in setting - sound - ringtone anly have standar ringtone don't have custom.

what should i do?
everybody help me please.
thanks

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You need to make a ringtone on the computer. It needs to be an m4r and then you import the tone via itunes on the computer. If you are using a PC you can use iringer (its free, google it) to make your ringtones. If you are on a Mac you can make ringtones in Garageband.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
also in the app store are several app such as, ringtone maker, that allow you to create ringtones on your iPhone.

reckrab

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
You need to make a ringtone on the computer. It needs to be an m4r and then you import the tone via itunes on the computer. If you are using a PC you can use iringer (its free, google it) to make your ringtones. If you are on a Mac you can make ringtones in Garageband.

Also visit the wallpaper and ringtone forum here and you will find ringtones already made that people have uploaded.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
+1 for iringer... works great and very easy to use...you can make a ringtone from any song you have in your itunes library (non protected ones at least)

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
You could also use ring.tone. It let's you make ringtones on your phone (the song has to be in your iTunes) and it emails it to you. You have to sync it with your computer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkarate

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I just create an AIFF version (right click song in iTunes music folder) and set the times to any amount you want (up to 39 seconds). Then click hold and drag to your desktop and change to .m4r then drag back to your iTunes library. Then sync ringtones on your phone and voila. Custom ringtones from any thing in your music library (you can also use your voice memos if you want).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2