Mobile spy for iPhone

Tiffne

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I am new here and quite the non technical type person so please excuse my ignorance when it comes to this type of thing.

I have a crazy jealous boyfriend, he is OBSESSED with my phone and who I text or talk to. So I started putting a passcode on my phone. Drives him crazy. But the other day, I was texting someone and he started acting strange even making the same type of quotes that I had just sent in a conversation. I got a little creeped out because can it really be a coincidence? I mean almost word for word so I got to searching around and saw this mobile spy thing. He has no way to get into my phone because of the passcode but could he have installed it somehow by sync'ing it to our laptop? (we share an iTunes account and have synced our phones to only that laptop). Also, can he even sync it to the laptop when there is a passcode on it? I really have nothing to hide so it?s not a huge deal; it?s just the principal of it all!! Thanks in advance!

Tiffne

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Mobile spy? Sync?

Is it possible to install mobile spy on an iPhone when there is a passcode lock on it and you don't know the code? Can you sync an iPhone when the passcode is on if you use the same pc and iTunes account has always been synced to and then view photos and contacts from the pc and basically bypass the passcode? I have one on my phone but my jealous boyfriend seems to be psychic and saying things that I just wrote in a text to someone!

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't share iTunes accounts if you want privacy.

If it's enabled in the Store preferences, anything he downloads will automatically be downloaded onto your phone too...

Also it is VERY easy for him to watch you enter your 4 digit code and then know how to get into your phone. You enter it so often in his presence, he can watch for one digit at a time and know your code in a day...

-t

reckrab

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to install mobile spy on an iPhone when there is a passcode lock on it and you don't know the code? Can you sync an iPhone when the passcode is on if you use the same pc and iTunes account has always been synced to and then view photos and contacts from the pc and basically bypass the passcode? I have one on my phone but my jealous boyfriend seems to be psychic and saying things that I just wrote in a text to someone!

Sounds like you have a boyfriend problem not a phone problem! I would change the pass code again and make sure it's something he can't guess.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Well if he installed MobileSpy on your phone look for the icon for it. Unless your phone is jailbroken then he cant hide the icon on you.

FrDakota

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So, I am new here and quite the non technical type person so please excuse my ignorance when it comes to this type of thing.

I have a crazy jealous boyfriend, he is OBSESSED with my phone and who I text or talk to. So I started putting a passcode on my phone. Drives him crazy. But the other day, I was texting someone and he started acting strange even making the same type of quotes that I had just sent in a conversation. I got a little creeped out because can it really be a coincidence? I mean almost word for word so I got to searching around and saw this mobile spy thing. He has no way to get into my phone because of the passcode but could he have installed it somehow by sync'ing it to our laptop? (we share an iTunes account and have synced our phones to only that laptop). Also, can he even sync it to the laptop when there is a passcode on it? I really have nothing to hide so it?s not a huge deal; it?s just the principal of it all!! Thanks in advance!

In fact there's no need to know the pass code to access the data on the iPhone.

As long the phone had been synced to the computer once it is possible to access the data.

Programs like PhoneView (Mac) can do it and I'm sure there are similar programs for Windows.

I tried it, with lock code, I could access everything, the messages, voicemail, call history, contact list, browser history...

I hope you are not jailbroken, because if you installed (or him) SSH and haven't changed the default password (alpine) you are open to the world.

One way would be to remove the referencing of the iPhone on the present laptop (don't ask me how) and have your own computer password protected and your phone only synced to it.

Or always keep the iPhone with you at any time.

Ok buy a safe where you can store it when not in use.

You could also switch from simple pass code to alphanumeric one, (in the phone preferences) you could then have a longer and complex password.

The problem could also be that he could use a backup explorer, but there I'm certain he'll need to know the code to unscramble it.

Having a shared iTunes account is not a real problem, since any downloaded app should come unconfigured and has to be launched. (unless you don't trust it and have it removed)

But it would be far better to have your own account (or his own account depending on who registered the present one) especially when iCloud will start.

It removes the possibility of abuse, say for example he buys expensive apps and it's your credit card that is registered. (or vice versa)

But like RECKRAB002 said, you have a boyfriend problem.

Tiffne

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes yes u are all right I do have a boyfriend problem. So until I take care of that problem I would like to see how much he really stalks me! He has hacked his way into my email, facebook, skype, and my AT&T account so trust me I now make my passwords so random and never write them down. I never touch my phone in his presence cuz he's done that too and I have the alphanumeric passcode. I have not synced the phone to tge laptop in about a year but yeah we do share iTunes. Can I get another iTunes in my name and use it on my iPhone or do I need to sync it? Cuz I never use that laptop bcuz who knows if he spy's on there too! I would lose all my apps and music but whatever cuz he stalks my life! I want privacy!

FrDakota

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Can I get another iTunes in my name and use it on my iPhone or do I need to sync it? Cuz I never use that laptop bcuz who knows if he spy's on there too! I would lose all my apps and music but whatever cuz he stalks my life! I want privacy!

Yes you can get another iTunes account by the iPhone.

Simply go to either the iTunes or the AppStore app.

Go to the bottom of the list and click on the account button (with the present used email), chose Log off (or disconnect I don't know I have a french account but it's above cancel).

Then the button changes to Log on (Or Connect, whatever :D ).

You'll have then 3 choices:

Use an existing account
Create a new account
Cancel

Chose to create a new account and follow the procedure, you'll have to use a different email than the previous one and have to provide payment options.

But if your iPhone is compromised the best thing would be to restore it with the help of an Apple Genius for example.

Or do it yourself on a computer you trust where you could save your settings (especially contacts), that would get rid of any jailbreak if there is one.

Personally my contacts are stored on Google.

I would recommend to do a backup of your iPhone on another computer then restore, before thinking of creating another iTunes account. (just in case there's a spying program on it)

PS: I forgot, you could buy 1Password for iPhone if you need to store all your passwords and fear to forget them. (They are save encrypted on the iPhone so unless he knows the master password he will not be able to decrypt it, but still a clean iPhone is prefered before using it)

Last edited:

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
If he set your phone up for Find My iPhone, he probably also follows your movements when you two are not together... Be sure to change that in Settings - Mail - Mobile Me as well..

You want it enabled, you just don't want him to be able to use it to fine you...

-t

Luzabeth

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes yes u are all right I do have a boyfriend problem. So until I take care of that problem I would like to see how much he really stalks me! He has hacked his way into my email, facebook, skype, and my AT&T account so trust me I now make my passwords so random and never write them down. I never touch my phone in his presence cuz he's done that too and I have the alphanumeric passcode. I have not synced the phone to tge laptop in about a year but yeah we do share iTunes. Can I get another iTunes in my name and use it on my iPhone or do I need to sync it? Cuz I never use that laptop bcuz who knows if he spy's on there too! I would lose all my apps and music but whatever cuz he stalks my life! I want privacy!

I don't know you at all but you open yourself up to judgement when you post information like this on a forum. That said "so until I take care of that problem..." .... What's there to wait about? Get rid of him and move on, unless you like the drama?

Rash1

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If your boyfriend don't trust you. why stay in a relationship and mobile spy for iPhone is not the answer it will make things worst.

txladi29

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes it's not as easy as just walking away. I've been there. Took me months because the ex had made my life so dependent on him.
She knows she needs to walk, but may not be able to do that tomorrow.
As for the phone, back it up (CopyTrans is a good program) save/ sync your contacts to an outside program like google or Plaxo, make sure the data is saved on a different computer or on dropbox , so that you can access it later and then wipe it clean.
Set up using a different iTunes account and preferably on a different computer. Be wary of find my friends or find my iPhone. And AT&T has a location finder called Family Locator. Make sure that is not active on your cell account/phone. You can call them and ask.

And expect the s*^# to hit the fan. Be prepared to leave when he discovers, because if he's as jealous as you indicate, it could be very ugly. Have a friend there with you, or be at a friends house. Just take care of you! Stalking is scary and serious. Don't be afraid to make the change. Be empowered!

Gabriela Ortiz

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there a safe mobile spy app where I can keep tabs on my children? as far as Gps location or even conversations because they're not with me all the time.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow this guy sound like an A Hole. Change your iTunes password to something long and random. Delete him email acct from iTunes. Change every password you have and ditch him. Sound like my psycho ex.

GinaCovey

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure if all the cell phone spy software is safe, but the one I am using to monitor my child is very good, it is invisible and have strong function, not dangerous at all

spy camera
spyproz.com

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I have a crazy jealous boyfriend, he is OBSESSED with my phone and who I text or talk to. So I started putting a passcode on my phone. Drives him crazy. But the other day, I was texting someone and he started acting strange even making the same type of quotes that I had just sent in a conversation. I got a little creeped out because can it really be a coincidence? I mean almost word for word so I got to searching around and saw this mobile spy thing. He has no way to get into my phone because of the passcode but could he have installed it somehow by sync'ing it to our laptop? (we share an iTunes account and have synced our phones to only that laptop). Also, can he even sync it to the laptop when there is a passcode on it? I really have nothing to hide so it’s not a huge deal; it’s just the principal of it all!! Thanks in advance!

You need to get rid of that guy. Anyone that does not respect your privacy and or your space is not worth your time or your love. It will only get worse as time goes on. Kick his arse to the curb and do not look back.You deserve more from a relationship than someone who is obsessed with who you talk to and what you say. Sheesh! As far as sharing an iTunes account is not something you should do. Get your own iTunes account and get out of that relationship quick like yesterday.......

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2