Wondering if any of you guys experience your picture mail not always working. Right now my text messages go through but my picture mail will not send. I am in an area where the service is not as strong as I am usually in but y text messages are still going through but my picture mail won't work. Any thoughts? Is my service or my phone?
    09-24-2011 12:08 PM
    Wondering if any of you guys experience your picture mail not always working. Right now my text messages go through but my picture mail will not send. I am in an area where the service is not as strong as I am usually in but y text messages are still going through but my picture mail won't work. Any thoughts? Is my service or my phone?
    If I am not mistaken SMS and MMS run over different systems.

Thusly why I need some form of next generation digital signal (1X, 3G, EVDO, whatever you wanna call it) to send MMS.

Although I could be totally incorrect.
    09-24-2011 09:43 PM
    Before entering the thread, I was thinking the same thing as Genericmessage00. I'm about 95% sure that text message send over the "voice" line and picture messages send over the "data" line.

I have had the same problem though. I feel like my pictures messages fail about 50% of the time.
    09-26-2011 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD