paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on this site since I'm new here. I've had an iPhone 4 since April, but have found that everyone I know, even if they have an iPhone, don't really care to discuss it. I'm the opposite, so I finally stumbled across this blog. Nice to see so many people out there trying to talk phones. This is my first smartphone (crazy, right?) and it's been a thrill. I used to be really into phones back when the different form factors and designs were big. After awhile though, I just got burned out by the copycat designs and lack of features. Well, I'm back on board now. This is fun again. See you in the forums.

Paul

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I feel the same way. Most of my friends and coworkers now have iPhones but they just aren't into it the way I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: paul-c

reckrab

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on this site since I'm new here.

Paul

Hi Paul. I just found this forum yesterday so I'm new here too. I was using a Blackberry Storm 2 until July and was a regular reader of Crackberry and missed having something like that for the IPhone 4. Hopefully this will fill the need. BTW, I like the IPhone way better than the Blackberry.

Bob

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
yeah, the iPhone is great. Nice to have people out there who want to discuss it. Welcome to the site, Bob.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner