Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on this site since I'm new here. I've had an iPhone 4 since April, but have found that everyone I know, even if they have an iPhone, don't really care to discuss it. I'm the opposite, so I finally stumbled across this blog. Nice to see so many people out there trying to talk phones. This is my first smartphone (crazy, right?) and it's been a thrill. I used to be really into phones back when the different form factors and designs were big. After awhile though, I just got burned out by the copycat designs and lack of features. Well, I'm back on board now. This is fun again. See you in the forums.

Paul
    09-21-2011 04:45 PM
    I feel the same way. Most of my friends and coworkers now have iPhones but they just aren't into it the way I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    paul-c likes this.
    09-21-2011 05:58 PM
    Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on this site since I'm new here.

Paul
    Hi Paul. I just found this forum yesterday so I'm new here too. I was using a Blackberry Storm 2 until July and was a regular reader of Crackberry and missed having something like that for the IPhone 4. Hopefully this will fill the need. BTW, I like the IPhone way better than the Blackberry.

Bob
    paul-c likes this.
    09-23-2011 09:48 AM
    yeah, the iPhone is great. Nice to have people out there who want to discuss it. Welcome to the site, Bob.
    09-23-2011 02:17 PM
    Welcome! I just joined recently also and love the forum. Thanks!!
    paul-c likes this.
    09-23-2011 03:07 PM
    Group hug.
    paul-c likes this.
    09-26-2011 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD