Hi,there
    I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
    Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!
    09-20-2011 08:49 AM
    Yes, there is. I use an app called "Simple Transfer". It's $1.99 in the app store, well worth the price as it allows you to transfer as many pics/videos as you need to between your iPhone and iPad, or even your iPad/iPhone to your computer without a cable. Here are a few screen shoots of the App from my iPhone 4.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    09-20-2011 09:10 AM
    I recommend Photosync. See my full review here.
    Wallace likes this.
    09-20-2011 10:41 AM
    I second Photosync. I use it every day and LOVE it!!!
    09-20-2011 11:00 AM
    It's very simple,you can solve the problem through these ways.
    One way is install the app called "Photo Transfer" you can select unto 50 photos at once. And the Other way is install free app "Photo Bucket" on both the devices. Upload all the photos to Photo bucket from iPhone, open Photo Bucket on iPad and download all the photos.
    What's more, you may refer to the page about iPod/iPhone/iPad Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iDevice to computer and iTunes.
    Good Luck!!
    Last edited by green7o7o; 10-03-2011 at 10:51 PM.
    09-30-2011 04:53 AM
    I have Simple transfer and it works like a charm transferring pics between my i4 and iPad.
    09-30-2011 10:16 AM
    Thanks, Alli for the tip. I have never used this before, just choosing to paste the entire camera roll over to my PC every now and then.

Photosync does it all so easily.
    10-02-2011 02:37 PM
    Is Photosync still needed when iOS5 comes out? Read the review but still am unclear. Looks like a great app, review was very well done and informative.
    10-02-2011 04:34 PM
    Good question. The answer was not clear to me either.
    10-02-2011 05:57 PM
    I actually only started using Photosync after installing iOS 5 because it is necessary. You can back up wirelessly, but you can't access the photos any more than you could before. Not sure what will happen once we can actually access our PhotoStream from our desktops.
    10-02-2011 06:17 PM
    Hi,there
    I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
    Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!
    how is this different from using iCloud?
    03-05-2012 05:50 PM
    Once the iPhone is plugged in and recognized by iTunes, you will want to back up the iPhone. To do this, click the iPhone icon in the left menu. This will bring up a summary of the iPhone as well as options. Click Restore. Click "Yes" when asked if you want to back up your data on the iPhone.
    I know this is an old thread, but I have to ask what your reply has to do with the question at hand?

(By the way, I use Bump for this. Works great!)
    08-12-2012 11:07 AM
    Hey Alli, in your review you mention that you refuse to use iPhotowhy is that?
    08-12-2012 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD