Recent call list starts in the middle

KunZ

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I've noticed this weird issue only recently.
When I open my recent call list, it always starts up in the lower middle part of the list. Which is very annoying because if I need to check/dial my last dialed/missed number, I need to scroll all the way up to the top of the list where the most recent call is.
This becomes even more annoying when the list gets really long.

If I leave the Phone app opened in background, next time I go back to it, it remembers of course.
But when I close the Phone app, then open it again, the issue happens.

I think I started to notice this issue after upgraded to 4.3.5 (Not 100% sure though).

I've tried to clear the recent call list, same thing.

I've done some Googling and lots of people are having that same issue without any solution to fix it.

Why does it come up only recently?
Is there anyone here experiencing that issue?
Is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm running 4.3.5 on my iPhone 4 and so far I have not had this happen to me. Have you tried restoring your iPhone already? If not give it a try and see if it helps.

KunZ

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
By restoring, do you mean reflush the firmware (4.3.5) via iTunes?

Or something else? Will I lose anything on the phone?

Thanks

KunZ

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, something weird just happened.

I was about to restore my phone back to factory settings via iTunes, but I got an incoming call then I checked the recent call list and it's starting from the top (most recent one).

I thought maybe because the Phone app was running in background, so I closed it from the running apps, then open it again and now it always starts from the top.

Very weird...

But thanks for your help.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Probably an obvious thing, but you know all you have to do is tap the status bar to go directly to the top of the list, right? So if your problem returns, it's only one extra tap to get to the top.

KunZ

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is just a single tap to return to the top. But it's also an extra tap.
Sometimes while I'm driving, it's less convenient. Especially that I'm not supposed to even use a phone while driving.

But like I said, it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

At least it's working properly now, no specific fix and weird reason. (sounds like a Microsoft thing) :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro