i want to maximize my unlimited plan. what apps other then netflix and pandora (movie & music) would be a good place to start??
    09-11-2011 07:57 AM
    If you are Jailbroken you could tether your iPhone 4 with another device. That would use up a bit more data. Online gaming apps and apps where you submit your score will use data, but I don't know if they a lot.
    09-11-2011 08:14 AM
    i want to maximize my unlimited plan. what apps other then netflix and pandora (movie & music) would be a good place to start??
    You're not maximizing it if you are looking for apps just to waste the data. That's just wasting the data, and the reason so many carriers have put caps on so-called unlimited plans, and ended unlimited plans.

Use it wisely, don't use it for the sake of using it.
    CG68 likes this.
    09-11-2011 09:00 AM
    You're not maximizing it if you are looking for apps just to waste the data. That's just wasting the data, and the reason so many carriers have put caps on so-called unlimited plans, and ended unlimited plans.

What she said.
    09-11-2011 09:47 AM
    Why would you want to use as much as you can? Just be glad you don't have to worry about hitting a cap I know I'm glad that I have unlimited that is one less thing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-11-2011 11:29 AM

No those who tether without a plan are the ones who make carriers get rid of unlimited data.
    09-11-2011 12:08 PM
    I do pay for my tethering so there's no issue there. My point is I have unlimited data, what else besides pandora and Netflix can I use to maximize what I'm paying for.
    09-11-2011 12:11 PM
    I do pay for my tethering so there's no issue there. My point is I have unlimited data, what else besides pandora and Netflix can I use to maximize what I'm paying for.
    I was talking about those who don't pay for it yet tether anyway.
    09-11-2011 12:19 PM
    I was talking about those who don't pay for it yet tether anyway.
    That wasn't directed at you. Sorry that it came out that way.
    09-11-2011 12:21 PM
    That wasn't directed at you. Sorry that it came out that way.
    Oh hah gotcha
    09-11-2011 12:23 PM
    Hulu+, HBO GO, ESPN, Fantasy Base Ball, SIRIUS Radio, Certain iOS Games in Game Center that allow you to play On-Line with others. (Order & Chaos Online is one)
    dmt316 likes this.
    09-11-2011 03:17 PM
    thanks brick man. o&c requires wifi =, at least the last time i tried to play it did
    09-11-2011 04:24 PM
    You can also look at NOVA2. I LOVE that game but I do not use the On-Line mode so I don't know much about it. I don't do alot of online gaming even on my boys Xbox. WiFi may be a restriction on most of those games because of the heavy graphics. I'm not sure.
    09-11-2011 04:32 PM
    Power a smart TV using your phones hotspot. I've found it almost triples your data while watching Netflix. I'm at 65 gigs for the month.
    10-24-2013 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD