want to use a lot of data

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
i want to maximize my unlimited plan. what apps other then netflix and pandora (movie & music) would be a good place to start??

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you are Jailbroken you could tether your iPhone 4 with another device. That would use up a bit more data. Online gaming apps and apps where you submit your score will use data, but I don't know if they a lot.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
i want to maximize my unlimited plan. what apps other then netflix and pandora (movie & music) would be a good place to start??

You're not maximizing it if you are looking for apps just to waste the data. That's just wasting the data, and the reason so many carriers have put caps on so-called unlimited plans, and ended unlimited plans.

Use it wisely, don't use it for the sake of using it.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
You're not maximizing it if you are looking for apps just to waste the data. That's just wasting the data, and the reason so many carriers have put caps on so-called unlimited plans, and ended unlimited plans.

What she said.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Why would you want to use as much as you can? Just be glad you don't have to worry about hitting a cap I know I'm glad that I have unlimited that is one less thing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

No those who tether without a plan are the ones who make carriers get rid of unlimited data.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I do pay for my tethering so there's no issue there. My point is I have unlimited data, what else besides pandora and Netflix can I use to maximize what I'm paying for.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I do pay for my tethering so there's no issue there. My point is I have unlimited data, what else besides pandora and Netflix can I use to maximize what I'm paying for.

I was talking about those who don't pay for it yet tether anyway.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site

Hulu+, HBO GO, ESPN, Fantasy Base Ball, SIRIUS Radio, Certain iOS Games in Game Center that allow you to play On-Line with others. (Order & Chaos Online is one)

Reactions: dmt316

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
You can also look at NOVA2. I LOVE that game but I do not use the On-Line mode so I don't know much about it. I don't do alot of online gaming even on my boys Xbox. WiFi may be a restriction on most of those games because of the heavy graphics. I'm not sure.:confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR