Hey Guys my iPhone 4 says that I have a voicemail all the time with the little red dot on the green phone symbol and I even went to voicemail and it said that I had no voicemails at all and it's completely empty. I reset the network settings, rebooted my phone and it's still there the little red dot and I want to know how to get rid of it without having to reset my phone and possibly lose the unlock or jailbreak?
    09-09-2011 11:31 PM
    you mean to tell me I am the only one that this has ever happened to? lol anyone have any idea how to get rid of the annoying red dot that says voicemail when NO VOICEMAIL ACTUALLY EVEN EXISTS!!!!!!!!
    09-10-2011 01:12 AM
    Do you by any chance have any deleted vm's? Maybe it's like email and still showing one that you deleted but didn't listen to? Just throwing a suggestion out there.

Or, read this:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-won-t-go-away
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 09-10-2011 at 01:30 AM.
    09-10-2011 01:24 AM
    Thnx @ BrindawhithanI yes I deleted all my voicemails and tried that trick as well in the forum you suggested. I don't use email that much on my iPhone, so I guess I will have this F***ing red dot forever!!! lol anyone else?
    09-10-2011 02:20 AM
    Hmmm...have you gone into your app switcher and closed the phone app? I noticed that a reboot doesn't clear them out. I'll keep checking. Btw, did you mention what carrier you're with?
    09-10-2011 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD