Is NFL Mobile free this weekend?

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I can watch the saints and packers game on my phone and it never asked me about any charges. Does anyone have that app and can watch the game? I don't want to be charged for something I didn't agree on.

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
NFL Mobile is an app where you can get NFL news and watch the NFL network live on your phone. There is no charge.

However, I think you may be talking about DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket To Go and that's not free. You have to be subscribed to DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket AND subscribe to their NFL Sunday Ticket To Go which is an additional $50. With this subscription, you can watch every NFL game on Sunday unless it's blacked out or televised nationwide.

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
NFL Mobile is an app where you can get NFL news and watch the NFL network live on your phone. There is no charge.

However, I think you may be talking about DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket To Go and that's not free. You have to be subscribed to DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket AND subscribe to their NFL Sunday Ticket To Go which is an additional $50. With this subscription, you can watch every NFL game on Sunday unless it's blacked out or televised nationwide.

Are you sure about that? I thought that once the regular season started you needed to have a V-Cast subscription in order to watch live games in the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure about that? I thought that once the regular season started you needed to have a V-Cast subscription in order to watch live games in the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you are correct. From prior experiences with NFl Mobile from Verizon, the service was free during the preseason and then you had to pay in order to watch regular season games.

Reactions: anon(157335)

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I believe you are correct. From prior experiences with NFl Mobile from Verizon, the service was free during the preseason and then you had to pay in order to watch regular season games.

I know last season I was watching the NFL redzone on my wife's Droid 2 using the NFL mobile app. There was no charge then. So I don't believe there is any charge and I know that I was watching it this past Sunday on my iPhone and I didn't consent to paying any fees.

cinco312

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

Actually it is free now. Only for new customers I believe.

ohboy503

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
The rug has been pulled out on the NFL Mobile App by Verizon. They now charge $10 a month to watch live streaming games and NFL RedZone. Last year it was free and this year it was free up to up Oct. 1 but Verizon made a bold move to start charging. It is not enough that they collect $30 a month for unlimited data they want my lunch money as well. App won't even work when I am not on their network and using Wi-Fi access, even lamer! What is an interesting move is that they are not charging 4G Android users at this time, another slap in the face to Apple and its users.

Please tell everyone you know to delete the NFL Mobile App from their Iphone in a boycott, made Verizon will hear our message collectively.

Further I am looking at getting the FTC involved as I believe they used bait and switch marketing tactics.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73