Is there any place on the web that a person like me when zero apple exposer can go and read up on how to setup and configure the Iph4 for email I use gmail, yahoo, aol), texting, social networking , wifi, tethering. Thats about all I can think of right now that I would like to be familiar with and be ready if/when I bring a Iph4 home
    09-07-2011 11:50 AM
    Welcome to the site! ... Here is the User Guide from Apple for iOS 4.2 and 4.3 .. This will of course change when iOS 5.0 is released. Happy Reading and again welcome to the site!

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...user_guide.pdf
    09-07-2011 11:55 AM
    You can also download iBooks from the app store and then get the iphone user guide for free in the ibooks store so you will always have the user guide with you.
    09-07-2011 02:52 PM
    You can also download iBooks from the app store and then get the iphone user guide for free in the ibooks store so you will always have the user guide with you.
    In his post, the OP stated that he had no Apple "exposer" (sic)... where would he install iBooks?
    09-07-2011 02:56 PM
    In his post, the OP stated that he had no Apple "exposer" (sic)... where would he install iBooks?

lol i read that too fast...
    09-07-2011 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD