People complaining about the iphone?

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay folks, here is my take on this subject. I see people in here, on the street and even coming in my store complaining about battery, certain apps not working or something to that nature.

It has to be "Operator Error"!!! I have 4 iphones and 2 ipads currently running on my personal Verizon account and I have several demos of each unit in my store. Each one of these devices run absolutely perfect as the day I cut the plastic off the boxes. The devices I have for personal use are jailbroken, connected to wifi most of the day, bluetooth connected to my vehicles and so on...

The devices I have as demos for my customers also run just as perfect. So the conclusion I have come to is of course? "Operator Error". Since Verizon released the iPhone back in February, I can count on 1 hand just how many have been returned because of malfunction: 4 That's 4 devices returned in the 3 stores that I own since February. Now if I add up all the devices I've returned within that time frame for: Android 26, Blackberry 19, Windows(too many to count) and WebOS(none because no one buys them). Those numbers speaks volumes. That doesn't even count the returns I get from my website as well.

Conclusion, you have to do something totally insane to not have your IOS device to stop working. If your device is having problems? It prolly stopped working in "PROTEST"!!!

KrispyKrink

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Not entirely accurate. There are units that do have hardware problems, like the battery, home button or digitizer problems. And as with any Apple product, when there is a problem you go directly to Apple, not the middleman. Even for general wear and tear of frequent use like the power button becoming "mushy" or unresponsive, it's taken care of for 3 years with AppleCare. Walk into an Apple Store and walk out with a new unit. This isn't going to be reflected in your return rates.

Reactions: anon(157335)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
As long as your iPhones are running fine and haven't given you any trouble for the most part, why do you care what others think?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice