Call Waiting Notification

RoyTheBoy

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have been using iPhones for nearly 2 years now, and I am amazed on a daily basis how good they are. Even got myself an iPad.
The only thing the iPhone does not do that all my old Nokia"s did was tell me when someone I am calling is on the phone. The Nokia would say "Call Waiting" on the screen so I would know why they could not answer.

Is this function available as a tweak somewhere, as I have looked and can't see it.

If this is a duplicate post I appologise.

Thanks,

Roy.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This is a carrier function. If the carrier doesn't send a signal to the phone saying why someone is unavailable, there's no way to tell.

Personally, I don't see what difference it makes. If someone on the other end doesn't answer, leave a message or call back. Is it your business why they're not answering?

Reactions: anon(157335)

RoyTheBoy

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have not changed carrier, so there is no reason why it has stopped, so I believe it is an iPhone "feature".
As to why I would like to know, if they don't answer, I do not know if they have left their phone at home for the day etc., and if I know they are on a call, I will call them back later!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner