This just recently happened I can't hear anyone when I call them and they can't hear me unless I put them on speaker. I haven't dropped it in water or anything like that! My iPhone is my baby idk what I can do. I restarted the phone and it didn't change anything
    09-04-2011 01:16 AM
    try reinstalling IOS and if that doesn't work then take it back to Apple/At&t since you bought it new its still under the 1 year warranty
    09-04-2011 01:23 AM
    yes it's still under the warranty
    I will bring it to apple if anybody.
    09-04-2011 01:29 AM
    Well AT&T is still a viable offer and they won't go through the trouble of taking it apart looking for tampering evidence. they'll just check for water damage and if it turns up negative replace it. (much more expedited then Apple )
    09-04-2011 01:33 AM
    This just recently happened I can't hear anyone when I call them and they can't hear me unless I put them on speaker. I haven't dropped it in water or anything like that! My iPhone is my baby idk what I can do. I restarted the phone and it didn't change anything
    Yeah this is an issue with some of the devices. Not really sure what the cause is. I had to get mine replaced as it never recovered sound through the earpiece. However, my GF's came back to life after 24 hours but we still took it the APPLE store where they performed a cleaning and said it checked out ok per the diagnostics test. It hasn't happened since. Good Luck.
    09-04-2011 08:12 AM
    I have never heard anyone having a better experience with customer service from an AT&T store over an Apple store...lol. Be wary about AT&T and help from them.
    09-04-2011 10:27 AM
    I went to the apple store and they game me a brand new one right there on the spot! I'm very pleased with them!
    09-05-2011 09:06 PM
    I went to the apple store and they game me a brand new one right there on the spot! I'm very pleased with them!
    Nice, ur lucky because sometimes they're not so nice

Sent from my White iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    09-05-2011 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD