Safari randomly closing out?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever been on safari trying to load a web page and safari randomly exited out or crashed? What's up with that?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't experienced anything like that. If you haven't done this already go into Settings>Safari and clear History, Cookies, and Cache. See if this takes care of the problem.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Well it's working completely fine now. It hasent done it since. Just wondering why it did it about 15 mins ago for the first time since buying the phone back in February

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it was nothing more than some random issue. The good thing is that it's back to normal.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Well it's funny because I googled it and lots of people have had their safaris crash sometimes and I read somewhere that some websites just do that randomly. I'm starting to realize that the iPhone is such like a computer and random glitches/bugs are going to happen and most of the time it is nothing and nothing to worry about and everyone experiences them and goes trough it.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I haven't experienced anything like that. If you haven't done this already go into Settings>Safari and clear History, Cookies, and Cache. See if this takes care of the problem.

I agree with this. Since February you probably just had heaps of cache built up. Good to clear it once in a while. Runs smoother.

iPhone 4 : iPad 2 : MacBook Pro 13

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the post above mine smart thing clear out your History, Cookies, and Cache every now and then also good idea to do the same on your computer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods