My wife dropped her iPhone and the screen shattered. How does she get this fixed and what should it cost?
    08-30-2011 09:34 AM
    Here's a link to a thread that's already been started on this topic:

http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4-foru...en-screen.html
    08-30-2011 11:13 AM
    Their are many places that will repair/replace broken screens and backplates. If your stock black/white screen gets broken why not replace it with a kustom color- set yourself apart from all the black and white.
    As I said their are many people and places doing this sort of work. Be weary of cheap prices and even cheaper products and service. While you can find some really GREAT places you will find more that are not experienced and are selling cheap knock-off materials.
    I've been involved with Kustomizing iPhones for many years and the services I provide and products I offer are of the highest quality. Swing by and check us out if you are looking to stand out in the crowd! You won't be disappointed!
    Www.iKustomize.com and on eBay under iKustomize-kustomiphones
    Here is just a sample- ENJOY!

Last edited by iKustomize; 08-30-2011 at 11:49 AM.
    08-30-2011 11:44 AM
    She went to apple. They replaced the phone for free! very appy camper. Apple is the best!
    moonlessnight likes this.
    08-30-2011 12:27 PM
    Glad to hear that!
    08-30-2011 12:44 PM
    I saw the title of this thread and a reply automatically popped into my head... "Get a new phone!" lol
    08-31-2011 08:14 PM
    Oh wow, those colored iPhones are gorgeous!
    09-03-2011 01:11 AM
    Their are many places that will repair/replace broken screens and backplates. If your stock black/white screen gets broken why not replace it with a kustom color- set yourself apart from all the black and white.
    As I said their are many people and places doing this sort of work. Be weary of cheap prices and even cheaper products and service. While you can find some really GREAT places you will find more that are not experienced and are selling cheap knock-off materials.
    I've been involved with Kustomizing iPhones for many years and the services I provide and products I offer are of the highest quality. Swing by and check us out if you are looking to stand out in the crowd! You won't be disappointed!
    Www.iKustomize.com and on eBay under iKustomize-kustomiphones
    Here is just a sample- ENJOY!

Ur site don't load
    09-03-2011 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD