Could someone help this. I had backups and contacts, I make backup and upgrade iphone version and accidently update Itunes and delete previous backups now I have just an Iphone. HERE IS ANY CHANCE TO GET CONTACTS BACK? Maybe Apple keeping all previous data in their servers or somethink like this.
    08-28-2011 11:08 AM
    Apple doesn't keep your data on their servers. When you update iTunes, it doesn't delete your backups - they should still be there unless you manually deleted them.

What happens when you plug in the iPhone and click restore from backup? Do you get no options?
    08-28-2011 01:28 PM
    I agree with Alli. You should be able to dig deep and find the backups as it sounds like you haven't deleted it manually. Have you ever tried to using like a time vault where you can turn your computer back to the past, say a few days before the event happened?
    08-31-2011 10:14 AM
    Just look through your hd in finder they're probably still in there somewhere. I wouldn't panic
    08-31-2011 11:53 AM
    Were your contacts synchronized with Outlook or another application like that ?
    08-31-2011 01:28 PM
    I think updating iTunes won't remove your backup. And if you still have data in your phone, why don't backup once again?
    09-01-2011 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD