Hi'

I wondered if anyone might be able to shed some light on these problems for me. I have had my iPhone for about a month. Then All of a sudden when I was making calls it would fail and take about five attempts to make a call. Then when people were trying to ring me it kept going to voicemail. I connected to iTunes and updated the software. It still does it and app store tells me I have 5 updates however there isn't Any when I load app store. I went into the Vodafone store and a network refresh sorted it out but after a while it does it again. I am now thinking of going to the apple store.

Thanks for reading!
    08-26-2011 03:40 PM
    I am now thinking of going to the apple store.
    I definitely would, especially since you've tried a restore. Just make sure you backup before you take it in. I'm sure they'll just give you a new one.
    08-26-2011 06:05 PM
    your first problem is vodafone mate, switch to telstra and go from there.
    08-26-2011 10:21 PM
    Some users have reported the failure of the camera icon to function. On clicking the camera icon black and white lines are appearing which persists. Rebooting or restarting does not help in restoring the functionalities of the operation.
    08-27-2011 12:54 AM
    Some users have reported the failure of the camera icon to function. On clicking the camera icon black and white lines are appearing which persists. Rebooting or restarting does not help in restoring the functionalities of the operation.
    aint got shiz-nit to do with the camera babe, i'm telling you straight up from a X-vodafone customer. change to telstra!!
    08-27-2011 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD