so today i noticed my phone was being a little slow. well after that was happening i went to try to send and email and went i sent it, it would not send and my email was was not working. so i turned off and on the phone and everything came back up phone running fast email back to normal but when i pulled my safari back up and tried to use the internet it would not load and work and kept saying safari cant load to server or whatever that message says. I have not been able to get online with safari and my internet wont work. any thoughts to what is going on?
    08-26-2011 12:22 AM
    Are you using the latest operating system on your phone?
    08-26-2011 01:32 AM
    Yes everything is up to date. The safari seems to be working now but it will go back to not loading and getting the safari not responding message once in awhile. The thing I can't figure out is that if you turn your phone off and on everything should be running smooth. It's like I turned it off and on and safari stopped working. I hope it's not a hardware/iPhone issue? Wouldn't this have to do with the 3G/service?
    08-26-2011 01:38 AM
    Yes everything is up to date. The safari seems to be working now but it will go back to not loading and getting the safari not responding message once in awhile. The thing I can't figure out is that if you turn your phone off and on everything should be running smooth. It's like I turned it off and on and safari stopped working. I hope it's not a hardware/iPhone issue? Wouldn't this have to do with the 3G/service?
    A good app to test your data speeds is Speed Test. That will tell you if its your 3G or not. If speeds are non existent, then its your data/network.
    08-26-2011 01:41 AM
    Does this sound like hardware/iPhone problems or network/service. I just don't want something physically wrong with my phone and hardware. Thoughts?
    08-26-2011 01:47 AM
    Sounds like a network issue not the phone does it work fine on wifi ?
    08-26-2011 02:00 AM
    havent tired that yet. what if it does? so what could it of been earlier today when my email wouldnt load, send or work? is that the network or phone you think? after i reset the phone it came back working perfectly?
    08-26-2011 02:18 AM
    you could make a backup and restore you're phone to factory defaults and then retrieve the backup again.
    08-26-2011 05:03 AM
    It sounds like it was a network issue
    08-26-2011 12:23 PM
    woke up this morning and everything seems to be running fast smooth and back to normal. called apple and verizon and apple said it was a network 99 percent and verizon didn't really say much. if everything is back to normal now doesn't that seem like a network issue? if it was hardware wouldn't it be doing it constantly? also when i turned the wi-fi on last night the web pages were loading and the 3G was not working. now the 3G works fine. thoughts?
    08-26-2011 12:42 PM
    My results from the speed test were

1.58mbps 0.68mbps 122ms

Are those good numbers? Slow or fast?
    08-26-2011 05:48 PM
    My results from the speed test were

1.58mbps 0.68mbps 122ms

Are those good numbers? Slow or fast?
    They seem OK to me. Here's what I just got on Verizon 3G:

Attachment 10033

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-26-2011 07:15 PM