"Blutooth Switch"

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get a home screen switch for blue tooth, so I dont have to go through the general,settings, etc route?

Any easy way to get blue tooth on, without wasting battery having it on all the time..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you are jailbroken you can install and use SBSettings. That is what I use to quickly change between WiFi and 3G.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Let's see how iOS5 pure works first... then I will consider it... not sure that I want to JB for a single app... :)

There are many other apps that make Jailbreaking worth doing besides SBSettings. You aren't JB yet, Hank? :eek:

Come to the dark side, we have cookies. :p

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
yup, jailbroken since it came out the box a few days ago...

That makes it easy. Just download SBSettings and you're good to go with switching BT on and off without having to go through the settings menu every time. There are other SB Toggles that you can download that will make doing things much easier for you as well. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There are many other apps that make Jailbreaking worth doing besides SBSettings. You aren't JB yet, Hank? :eek:

Come to the dark side, we have cookies. :p

I was... now I am not... I restored at one point to clean up some of my mess, and never went back...My favorite JB apps were BiteSMS, Lockinfo, SBSettings... don't need Lockinfo with iOS5, the iMessage app is pretty nice, but lacks quick reply option... SBSettings is the one I miss most of all, I think...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
That makes it easy. Just download SBSettings and you're good to go with switching BT on and off without having to go through the settings menu every time. There are other SB Toggles that you can download that will make doing things much easier for you as well. :)

lazy much? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
lazy much? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

LOL, absolutely not!
nature-018.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member