Hi, I have my iP4 set up on Exchange to receive my work emails.

Somehow a random folder is now listed under
    Settings>
    Mail, Contacts, Calendars>
    Exchange>
    Mail Folders to Push

I have included a screen shot here (with the name of the folder blanked out bc I don't want to list it here).

My question is: How do I delete / remove that folder? I tried to remove the account and add it back, butit came back.

Thanks!
    08-18-2011 12:37 PM
    Does that folder exists under your inbox from your work email server? It's likely pulling from there...
    08-18-2011 01:21 PM
    Yes it does but there are about 60 other folders there as well that do not show up on my phone.
    08-18-2011 01:25 PM
    If it doesn't have a checkmark next to it. It's not pushing the folder. So what's the big deal?
    08-18-2011 02:55 PM
    Because I am very particular about the settings on my phone. I do not want too much business stuff interacting with personal stuff, etc.

Anyway, I figured it out: somehow the folder had gotten moved in my outlook which was causing it to appear 'within' my inobx. I moved it to a personal folder (.pst) and no I'm good.
    08-18-2011 04:23 PM
    you can change which inbox's you want to push or not with exchange.. if you uncheck it... it'll disappear under settings and the email info
    08-18-2011 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD