battery Issue

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the battery life just gets shorter over time. I've had mine a year now and it won't get me through a full day without a charge.

Time to go see a genius then mate, i've just been reading up on the whole warranty thing and a battery that doesn't preform is classified as a defect and is covered by warranty.

just checked too and i got my phone on the 18 of December last year so its not even a year old yet and i'm lucky to get 4 hours of usage out of it.

Last edited:

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
just a quick update, i went to visit my apple genius and i've got a new iphone now and i've set it up as a new one also so I'll see how i go. fingers crossed this works out.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick update, my new iphone is currently on 43% battery after 37 hours on standby and 4 hours of usage, my old phone would be completely dead by now. The apple genius even checked my old phones battery and said it was coming up on screen as normal, I still persisted it was playing up and got a new one. Just goes to show even apple geniuses aren't alway right. I'm glad they replaced it and i now have a great phone again.

Last edited:

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
cfb71756.jpg

this is much better than my previous phone, so very happy now.

Siro

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here I was travelling abroad recently to Bahrain to meet up with a friend of mine and I constantly noticed how much the battery use to drain out on the 3g network and I would put off 3G and my battery life would remain decent.