Right now I goog sync with one of my gmail accounts and it works great. Problem is I need to switch to sync contacts with one of my other gmail accounts... I went to settings and mail/contacts and went to the one I sync with now and un checked contacts and it says will remove all contacts.. Can I just do this then check contacts to "on" for the other one..

FYI - I have downloaded all the contacts on gmail to a file and uploaded them to the other gmail account so online or on computer both accounts have the same contacts...
    08-15-2011 07:43 PM
    If they are both the same in google I would delete the first one and then re add so there is no issue.
    08-15-2011 07:58 PM
    the one I sync with now and un checked contacts and it says will remove all contacts.. Can I just do this then check contacts to "on" for the other one..
    Exactly what you do. Like mentioned above delete them all from phone when you uncheck the first one. You will then be good to go.
    08-15-2011 09:39 PM
    Should I do it via the itunes way? Or if I delete the contacts from one account and then turn on contacts in another, will it sync over all 600+ to my phone from the gmail account?
    08-15-2011 09:42 PM
    Should I do it via the itunes way? Or if I delete the contacts from one account and then turn on contacts in another, will it sync over all 600+ to my phone from the gmail account?
    You gmail is set up via Exchange correct? If so simply turn off contacts for that one gmail account. It will then ask if you want to keep those contacts on the phone or delete them. Delete them. Then add the other gmail account on and turn on contacts. All there is to it.
    08-15-2011 09:44 PM
    Thank you...
    08-16-2011 12:17 PM
    Thank you...
    Hope you got everything working as needed.
    08-16-2011 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD