Clicking Home Button to see Screen?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
has anyone experienced once in awhile when u click the home button it doesn't always turn on the lock screen and you have to do it for a second time and it works? doesn't happen often but once in awhile. its almost like a glitch ha

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
and sometimes when u click the top button the screen flashes on and then back to sleep mode. then when u try it again everything is fine. just wondering thanks!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Bud...i hate to seem brash to you, because you're obviously new to this iPhone and everything that comes with it, but you really need to search the forums and google for these things, you'd find all your answers within a few seconds, because everything you're discussing (including your keyboard issue that has nothing to do with emoji) has been discussed over and over again.

Yes, the home button unresponsiveness is a common issue with the iPhone 4, some have even complained enough to their local apple store to where they had their handsets replaced (only to have it happen again with the new iPhone 4)...no, you don't need lose sleep or go ballistic over your phone doing this, because its something we've all experienced before.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Bud...i hate to seem brash to you, because you're obviously new to this iPhone and everything that comes with it, but you really need to search the forums and google for these things, you'd find all your answers within a few seconds, because everything you're discussing (including your keyboard issue that has nothing to do with emoji) has been discussed over and over again.

Yes, the home button unresponsiveness is a common issue with the iPhone 4, some have even complained enough to their local apple store to where they had their handsets replaced (only to have it happen again with the new iPhone 4)...no, you don't need lose sleep or go ballistic over your phone doing this, because its something we've all experienced before.

Yup, had mine replaced and home button and unlock slider unresponsiveness were back pretty quickly after I got my iPhone 4 exchanged less than two months back. Although I think it didn't get really bad until iOS 4.3 came out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative