2 questions!!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
What happened to the iPhone optimized version of the page in these forums? No matter how many times I click it, I get the regular web page.

When I'm in an app, and I need to be in another app, I click the home button. All of a sudden my phone started bringing up this new toolbar with the last 4 apps I've used and if I click again, it brings me back into the app I don't want to be in. It a PIA. any way to stop this??

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
What happened to the iPhone optimized version of the page in these forums? No matter how many times I click it, I get the regular web page.

I don't know about the iPhone optimized version because every time I brought it up no one said anything.

When I'm in an app, and I need to be in another app, I click the home button. All of a sudden my phone started bringing up this new toolbar with the last 4 apps I've used and if I click again, it brings me back into the app I don't want to be in. It a PIA. any way to stop this??

Are you sure you aren't double clicking the home button, that tray is the app switcher.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely not double clicking, that's for sure. It's so annoying!! Last resort I guess is to reinstall software?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: MECM

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely not double clicking, that's for sure. It's so annoying!! Last resort I guess is to reinstall software?

Try a hard reset by holding the Home Button and power button down until you see the apple logo. Single press task switcher happened to me once a long time ago and a reboot solved the problem.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Try a hard reset by holding the Home Button and power button down until you see the apple logo. Single press task switcher happened to me once a long time ago and a reboot solved the problem.

The hard reset doesn't work, this has been ongoing for a month or so. Hopefully the new software will be out soon and that will fix it.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
That's actually a great idea that I didn't even think of...even though I live 10 minutes away from 2 of them...

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Look at post #4 before you drive to the store..

Brinda your tip on the mobile version of the page fixed problem one (thanks!!)...the other problem I was having was related to my home button and the task switcher thing. Thats the one I think needs to be solved by someone at the store. Thanks for your help! :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Brinda your tip on the mobile version of the page fixed problem one (thanks!!)...the other problem I was having was related to my home button and the task switcher thing. Thats the one I think needs to be solved by someone at the store. Thanks for your help! :)

Let us know what happens at the store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR