1. BBxpress's Avatar
    Hello, TIPB members. I am new on the forum as you can see. I came from Crackberrydotcom.

    As the new Bold 9900 is coming out soon to the USA and have already been released in other countries. I am now debating to purchase it or not. Anyways, I was just thinking about getting an iPhone 4 instead of the Blackberry.

    I am with T-Mobile so if I was to get an iPhone 4, I will have to purchase the Gevey sim kit. What are your pros/cons with the iPhone 4?

    Also, I am wanting to get the new iPhone 5 whenever it is release as well. Should I just get the iPhone 4 now and wait till the iPhone 5 drops to purchase it? Thanks in advance!
    08-09-2011 09:43 PM
  2. BLiNK's Avatar
    hmmm, that's a toughy.. i'd wait for the iPhone 12
    08-09-2011 09:51 PM
  3. iPhoneGleek's Avatar
    Well you might want to wait until both phones are released and read reviews on them both. Oh and just an FYI with and unlocked iPhone on tmobile you will only be able to use edge data, no 3G because the different bands Tmobile use for their 3G connection.
    08-09-2011 10:08 PM
  4. BBxpress's Avatar
    Yeah, I should just wait. And, oh! I forgot.. I would be using edge on T-Mobile.. dang it. I shouldn't have renewed my contract. I am under warranty until 2013.

    Any difference if AT&T bought T-Mobile?
    08-09-2011 10:31 PM
  5. jsntrenkler's Avatar
    I would wait if I were in your situation.
    08-09-2011 11:09 PM
  6. anon(4698833)'s Avatar
    What makes you want to make the switch?

    What kept you as a blackberry customer before?

    ...you need to provide some details about what you need a phone to do before anyone can really give an accurate retort to your "Which phone should i buy?" question.

    Blindly going into it, and in my opinion...there's not a Blackberry on the planet that i'd trade for even an iPhone 3GS, but that's just me.
    08-10-2011 07:02 AM
  7. Handlebars's Avatar
    I would just wait a bit if i were you.
    08-10-2011 09:48 AM