How do I save Voicemail?

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a jailbroken i4 and I have a few voicemails that I would really like saved so I can play and share them. How do I go about doing this?

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

SurfinUSA

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi Friend,

I'm assuming that you are looking for an app or an otherwise free way to save your messages. I don't know of any, but there is a service that does voicemail to MP3.

www.SaveMyVM.com

Maybe that will help someone. :)

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a jailbroken i4 and I have a few voicemails that I would really like saved so I can play and share them. How do I go about doing this?

Don't delete them and they will be saved in the Voicemail app.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ I was just about to say the same...the voicemail is inherently "saved" on your phone when you receive it, this is why there is a 2 step process to completely delete it, that way if its simply trashed, it can still be used/played later.

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help guys.

I may not have been as clear as possible. I'm looking for a way to not just store them on my phone, but to be able to be shared as well. I think I will try the website that SurfinUSA suggested.

Thanks again.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
If your computer has a microphone download evernote (it's free) create a new memo and play the voicemail on speakerphone while recording the Audio in Evernote. Fast, free and easy.

maninme

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
save voicemail mp3 voicemailsforever

have you tried something like voicemailsforever.com ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner