I have a jailbroken i4 and I have a few voicemails that I would really like saved so I can play and share them. How do I go about doing this?

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.
    08-09-2011 05:17 PM
    Hi Friend,

I'm assuming that you are looking for an app or an otherwise free way to save your messages. I don't know of any, but there is a service that does voicemail to MP3.

www.SaveMyVM.com

Maybe that will help someone.
    08-09-2011 10:20 PM
    I have a jailbroken i4 and I have a few voicemails that I would really like saved so I can play and share them. How do I go about doing this?

Don't delete them and they will be saved in the Voicemail app.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone
    08-09-2011 10:50 PM
    ^^^ I was just about to say the same...the voicemail is inherently "saved" on your phone when you receive it, this is why there is a 2 step process to completely delete it, that way if its simply trashed, it can still be used/played later.
    08-10-2011 08:07 AM
    Thanks for the help guys.

I may not have been as clear as possible. I'm looking for a way to not just store them on my phone, but to be able to be shared as well. I think I will try the website that SurfinUSA suggested.

Thanks again.
    08-10-2011 10:29 AM
    ^^^ There are several voicemail to MP3 (or whatever file you want to save it as) sites out there...i thought you meant on the phone itself.
    08-10-2011 12:44 PM
    If your computer has a microphone download evernote (it's free) create a new memo and play the voicemail on speakerphone while recording the Audio in Evernote. Fast, free and easy.
    08-10-2011 01:29 PM
    Ha, plus you can share your notes via Facebook, email, etc ....
    08-10-2011 01:29 PM
    have you tried something like voicemailsforever.com ?

08-15-2011 04:27 PM
    is voicemailforever.com a good reliable site?
    08-19-2011 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD