Help passcode locked out my phone!

theroc

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
hello all i have a iphone 4 ios 4.3.2 jailbroken via jailbreakme.com

this afternoon i put a passcode lock on my phone because i was giving it to my friend to charge it for me at work i didnt want him looking thru my texts and pictures and stuff but i had set it fast because i was just about to clock out for lunch so i was trying to beat the time so when i go to give him the phone i cant remeber my passcode is there anyy way to go back into my phone without restoring it? i CAN NOT RESTORE it i have to many videos and picture and plus the new update kills the jailbreak dead and i cant have a unjailbroken iphone ! please help !:confused::(

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

this afternoon i put a passcode lock on my phone because i was giving it to my friend to charge it for me at work i didnt want him looking thru my texts and pictures and stuff but i had set it fast because i was just about to clock out for lunch so i was trying to beat the time so when i go to give him the phone i cant remeber my passcode is there anyy way to go back into my phone without restoring it? i CAN NOT RESTORE it i have to many videos and picture and plus the new update kills the jailbreak dead and i cant have a unjailbroken iphone ! please help !:confused::(

There is somethings I tried when this happen to me I ssh into phone and deleted some files but it didn't work
You can restore and not update the software it will restore to the 4.3.3 there is software out there too pull your video and pics but I am not sure if it will do it if there's a passcode

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
S...O...L...

If there were an easy way to break the phone open without removing any of the content on it...what would be the point in the password "protection" feature?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
S...O...L...

If there were an easy way to break the phone open without removing any of the content on it...what would be the point in the password "protection" feature?

Very true lol but atleast in my case my 4 year old managed to put a password me trying to get in was some to save time of restoring lol but the time I wasted asking and researching I would have restored faster lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Sorry to report that without the passcode lock, you can't get there from here. You locked it. Now it's secure. If you could get into it without the passcode, that wouldn't really be secure, now, would it?

theroc

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to report that without the passcode lock, you can't get there from here. You locked it. Now it's secure. If you could get into it without the passcode, that wouldn't really be secure, now, would it?

yes obviosly i understand that but i want to know if theres a type of hack or procedure to bypass the security lock

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
yes obviosly i understand that but i want to know if theres a type of hack or procedure to bypass the security lock

None that I am aware of... and the point of our responses is that if Apple advertises the lock as a point of security and that hacks are wholesalely available to crack it, then it would not be secure. I didn't say that to be flip, but to point out that there's a reason for it, and that there is no generally available way around it (if there is even ANY way around it). As Sean said, I, too believe that you are S O L. For your sake, I wish there was an answer that was more to your liking...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Google is your friend...

iPhone 4: Forgot Password | Technipages

1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn?t work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.

2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.

3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.

4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.

5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73