tracking lost iphone 4

sudhakararaog

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
is there a way to track a lost iphone4 using a website to
track the phone if it is lost, stolen and also remotely

lock the phone from making outgoing calls, sending messages, delete sensitive information, send the user a message to return the phone

can all these be done even if the iphone is turned off or does the phone need to be turned on to track the phone

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
They should really include a piece of paper on top of the iphone when you open up the box detailing how to do this and how important it is. Its an awesome and important feature that needs to get more attention. I had no clue what it was till I snooped around online about what a mobileme account could do.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah when I first heard about findmyi I thought it was only available if you had another iOS device such as an iPod, iPad, or even another iPhone. It wasn't until much later that I discovered you could access it on the web. I set it up as soon as I discovered that!

DragonZakura

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
DragonZakura, either you're a spammer or you've been duped. Omegaspy isn't an iPhone app.

I don't think I'm wrong
. In their home page, they said omegaspy is app for iPhone 3G/3GS/4G. And if you read the installation instructions on the page: omegaspy.com/view/userguide.aspx . They guide us how to install omegaspy on iPhone via Cydia. I don't think spy on someone else is good but in this case we use this to spy our own and when my iPhone is lost or stolen I can know where it is and what the thief do in my iPhone, this will help me to find out the thief and get back my iPhone.I expect a response from you.
thanks

Reactions: nadal2000

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Show me where it is in iTunes. It's not there. It's not an iPhone app. At most it's a web app, which renders it useless as a tracker.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Show me where it is in iTunes. It's not there. It's not an iPhone app. At most it's a web app, which renders it useless as a tracker.

I did a quick search. It appears to be a shady app (as in not found through iTunes) for jailbroken phones.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Alli

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Cydia apps are for iPhone. They're just not for all iPhones. And chances are they may never be for the new iPhones.

DragonZakura

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Cydia apps are for iPhone. They're just not for all iPhones. And chances are they may never be for the new iPhones.

Cydia is upgraded regularly so I think that's not a problem. One a new iPhone coming up, just a coupe days later it's jailbroken and it means we have a new version Cydia.:confused:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Cydia is upgraded regularly so I think that's not a problem. One a new iPhone coming up, just a coupe days later it's jailbroken and it means we have a new version Cydia.:confused:

Seems to me we waited like 4 months with the iPhone 4 for an untethered jailbreak, so don't get your hopes up. Remember, there's a hardware component to deal with, as well.

Right now iOS 5 has been jailbroken, but no plans for an untethered jailbreak, and no idea if it will work on the next gen hardware, or as Tim mentioned, how OTA updates will effect that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal