I have searched and searched and cannot seem to find how it is possible to send a photo from my camera roll as an attached file in an email. Is this possible? I don't want to embed the photo, I want to send the file itself. Coming from BB, this is a huge downer if it cannot be done.

Thanks!

Reid
    08-01-2011 07:54 AM
    yes, you can send photos as email attachements. simply go into your photos and chose the one you want. then it'll show on screen and down on the bottom you'll see a "box with an arrow point" chose that and you'll have the options to email photo, mms, assign to contact, use as wp or print.
    Alli likes this.
    08-01-2011 08:56 AM
    yes, you can send photos as email attachements. simply go into your photos and chose the one you want. then it'll show on screen and down on the bottom you'll see a "box with an arrow point" chose that and you'll have the options to email photo, mms, assign to contact, use as wp or print.
    OK, strange. That is what I did, and when I send it to my work email, it comes embedded. Others have it as an attachment. Must be my work email.

Thanks!

Reid
    08-01-2011 09:28 AM
    yw rh! yes I would have to guess its prob your work email that prevents you from having it show as an attachment....kind of like BES for blackberry where everything is blocked by the employer.
    08-01-2011 11:12 AM
    I have run into the same issues. I've found that it's virtually impossible to first create an email, and from there attach a picture and send it off. Hopefully Apple will begin working on support for both emailing a photo from the album, but also creating an email and then attaching an image.

*Crosses fingers*
    08-02-2011 04:56 PM
    I have run into the same issues. I've found that it's virtually impossible to first create an email, and from there attach a picture and send it off. Hopefully Apple will begin working on support for both emailing a photo from the album, but also creating an email and then attaching an image.

*Crosses fingers*
    i understand what your saying DAB for being able to have the option for either way, but for me (bb user for 3+yrs now & have those options) I've always found it easier to find the photo(s) of choice and then choose send as an email. Even when i use my husbands iP4, thats what i do. To me it just seems easier.....idk maybe i'm @ss backwards! LOL
    Last edited by Pink; 08-02-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    08-02-2011 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD