I forgot to add my story of why I added FMI. I went out for wings with my GF and some friends. I was playing some songs while we all laughed(Me so horny, Brickhouse, etc) When I got home four or five hours later I couldn't find my phone and panic set in. I don't keep any personal info that was at risk so my only thought was they could see my GF's address and it just burned me up they would have my phone. I would have to wait till the next day to go back to the wing place so I went to bed hoping someone at the place found and kept it there. The next day my GF calls me, I had left it on her couch before I went home. I was SO releived, the first thing I did when I got it back was install FMI and put a lock code on it.
    08-04-2011 07:33 AM
    Noticed you're in Atlanta, if it were at the Atlanta airport you're very lucky! That place is a mad house!
    Tell me about it...I just knew I was screwed! But, someone was looking out for me that day...for sure!!
    08-04-2011 09:59 AM
    Is the app the same as the service I activated with my new iPad? Some of you mention downloading the app and others activating it. I just want to make sure I have the right/best app.
    08-07-2011 09:58 AM
    It's a free app called "Find my iPhone". You can use the same account to track all of your iOS devices. Just log-in on each device with your Apple ID and you can track your devices from any iOS device, Mac or PC.
    08-07-2011 02:26 PM
    I use Lookout on my Android phone, and Find My iPad on it.

---
    - Sent from my favorite gadget!
    08-07-2011 02:51 PM
    Ok I have that app on my iPhone 4 also my daughters iPod4 touch . Can I get the app for my MacBook also ?
    08-07-2011 06:18 PM
    Ok I have that app on my iPhone 4 also my daughters iPod4 touch . Can I get the app for my MacBook also ?
    It's in beta testing right now. Once iCloud is officially launched, you will be able to track your Mac(assuming you're running Lion) just like your iOS devices.
    08-08-2011 12:52 AM
    Man I wish my mom had this setup on her phone, she lost it and had to have a phone so she bought a new one the next day. She didnt tell me about it till after she bought a new one. I put the app on her phone but she didnt set it up, so i sent her the link to the fmi app and told her to set it up today!
    08-08-2011 11:02 PM
    Was lazy about installing this app, might rethink it now.
    08-26-2011 05:50 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD