I understand the iPhone 4 records 720p HD video. I have about 4 gb of room on my iPhone 4. Is there a way to tell how much room there is in minutes so I know how long I can record something? For example, 1 gb = xx minutes.

Thanks!
    07-28-2011 12:12 AM
    I understand the iPhone 4 records 720p HD video. I have about 4 gb of room on my iPhone 4. Is there a way to tell how much room there is in minutes so I know how long I can record something? For example, 1 gb = xx minutes.

Thanks!
    There's no way to tell that i know maybe if your jb theres a app in cydia but recently I was on vacation I recorded a 13 min video ( firework show ) it took up just about 1 gig only way I was able to tell was when I transferred it from my phone to comp
    07-28-2011 12:24 AM
    There is a loosely used "estimate" that says you get about an hour of video for around 4.73GB of storage...assuming that you're using the highest quality settings on the video. There are also other factors, for example, like SLR cameras with video functionality, different lighting settings can effect the memory usage on a video...
    07-28-2011 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD