I have two email accounts on my phone, Gmail and One Communications. I have a sent folder (along with others) for my Gmail account but only an Inbox for my One Communications account. I have tried twice to delete the One Communications account and re-install it but it hasn't work. I even deleted the account, rebooted the phone, then added the account again. No luck.

Anyone have any ideas. I really need to get a sent folder for this account.

Thanks in advance.
    07-27-2011 07:29 AM
    How are you setting up the other account? POP3? IMAP? Sounds like a provider issue to me, you should contact their support or look online for compatibility.
    07-27-2011 08:33 AM
    Have you actually SENT something from that account? Try that and see if the folder shows up.
    07-27-2011 09:42 AM
    I've had this same problem and that usually means that the account hasn't synced to your device to pull all the boxes down. In my case it was a firewall issue at work and as soon as I got home it worked fine and pulled in all my emails. So like everyone has said check with your provider, check that you're setting it up as the right kind of account. Also remove the account and kill the mail app in the task switcher then reboot. Then set it up again and when you open it leave it open for awhile to see if it will pull in the emails I know GMail sometimes take forever. If that doesn't work go somewhere that you have free wifi and try setting it up there.
    07-27-2011 12:22 PM
    Thanks for the responses. The only thing I haven't tried is contacting the provider.
    I have it set up as an IMAP. I've sent dozens of emails from that account on my phone.
    It's most likely a provider issue. I think it's a pretty crappy company.

Thanks again guys, at least I know I tried everything.
    07-27-2011 09:10 PM
    (1) Open MAIL

(2) Click INBOXES

(3) Scroll to the bottom - ACCOUNTS

(4) Select the 'One Communications' account

(5) Click the EDIT button to add a folder

(6) Add SENT
    12-06-2011 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD