Long time blackberry owner, first iphone. I synced my phone last night and then this morning I was doing a software update and it messed the phone up. I got it all back together but lost all my pictures and videos. I synced the phone the night before, any way to recover these?
    07-25-2011 06:11 PM
    Did you try clicking the Restore button and see if it offered to restore from your last backup?
    07-25-2011 06:47 PM
    Yes but it was from a week ago and I took a bunch of pics and vids like 2 days ago at a big local event.... Figured the sync would have backed them up. I guess backup and sync are different
    07-25-2011 06:59 PM
    Yes but it was from a week ago and I took a bunch of pics and vids like 2 days ago at a big local event.... Figured the sync would have backed them up. I guess backup and sync are different
    Normally everytime you sync the very first thing ITunes does is backup your phone if you haven't hooked to iTunes and in over a week then the last time you did will be your last backup

If it was sync after it was wiped you might have to scroll threw the backups to find the one from that night

Just to clarify the pics were in the camera roll correct ? Not in a folder on your computer being synced to your phone ?
    Last edited by Peligro911; 07-31-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    07-31-2011 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD