Back with the iPhone 4

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
After less than a year with an android phone (HTC Evo) and Sprint, I'm back with AT&T and the iPhone 4. Must say, I'm glad I came back to the iPhone as I had nothing but problems with that Evo (not to mention Sprint being real horrible at helping me). Needless to say, next time I get rid of my iPhone 4 it's going to be for another iPhone. Never should've left to begin with. But, live and learn.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I know exactly how you feel. I just left Sprint with the EVO 3D and came back to the iPhone 4 with AT&T. There are things I like about Android, but iPhone has better apps and longer battery life!

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I should've listened to my neighbor. He dealt with all the cell phones for our work and had never said anything negative about AT&T or the iPhone. He got me to get an iPhone when the 3GS came out and I was hooked, got the 4 and then switched to the Evo. It's one of those things where you think the grass is greener on the other side, until you get on the other side of the fence and realize you're in the mojave desert.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I know how you feel, I have left several times and always seems to come back to the iphone, and plus I have spent so much money with apps and music it dont make any since to leave.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am honestly reconsidering Android. I tries going to a Captivate, but it just had too many issues.

Now, I'm on an iPhone 4 again, and love it. However, my wife has an Inspire, and now that I have the support for some of the things I was missing, I really like it.

I would love to severe the ties to iTunes and get back my customization options. I loved the way my UI flowed after the customizing.

I have an upgrade available, so I'm thinking of grabbing an Atrix, or the Thrill depending on how it looks.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the desire HD for a while and hated it. Ended up using it for about 2 weeks before I went back to my Iphone.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I still have my iPhone4 if I find out I was wrong. I could use a new phone for my business line any ways. The Torch needs to go!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back. Apple motto: You can check out any time you like... but you can never leave :)

For Blackbery it was; "once you go Black you never go back".... I got my first iPhone last year and haven't gone back yet. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've left iPhone countless times since I got the first generation in 2007...and here I am, still with my 3GS. I always come back! Sometimes to help me remember how amazing these things are, I re-watch the 2007 WWDC Keynote, and remember the ooooohs and ahhhhhs when he did things like made a phone call, swiped the screen to unlock, or scrolled in the iPod app.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
For Blackbery it was; "once you go Black you never go back".... I got my first iPhone last year and haven't gone back yet. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

LOL! I've been back to see what I was missing but soon realise that I'm not missing much.

The torch seems like a great phone but having a sh!t os, theres not much that keeps me there.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I love to read this kind of thread! I have been with the iPhone since the beginning. I have not bought another kind of phone since. And I am glad to hear that I am not missing much on android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I've been back to see what I was missing but soon realise that I'm not missing much.

The torch seems like a great phone but having a sh!t os, theres not much that keeps me there.

I tried the BB Torch out at the store when it first came out. After that I knew there was no way that I would return to RIM.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR