Welcome back!!! I will NEVER leave the iPhone.
    I will never leave again!
    07-30-2011 08:59 PM
    First smartphone was an Apple iPhone and my last will be an Apple iPhone. Can't top the iPhone even if it takes 50+ models running various version of Andriod and Blackberry lol

Loyal fanboy as they call it
    07-30-2011 09:35 PM
    Yup. I see it happen a lot. Two of my coworkers had the iPhone 3GS, but then got the Motorola Droid because someone convinced them it was so much better. I, being a true-blue iPhone user, told them they were making a mistake.

They had their Droids for a few months until the whirlwind began to fade. They were reluctant to tell me this (because they didn't want to hear "I told you so."), but my other coworkers filled me in. One of the Droid coworkers would ask to use my iPhone to play games, or would ask me to look something up cause they didn't want to bother doing it with their Droids. Droid does?

Anyway, after less than 6 months they were back with the iPhone --the iPhone 4.
    08-02-2011 04:25 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and an Iphone 4. Over the last two days I have swapped SIM cards like 6 times trying to decide on which I want to use. Simplicity VS customization. Stability vs Raw power. 3.5 inch screen vs 4.3 inch screen. Ugh.
    08-02-2011 07:52 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and an Iphone 4. Over the last two days I have swapped SIM cards like 6 times trying to decide on which I want to use. Simplicity VS customization. Stability vs Raw power. 3.5 inch screen vs 4.3 inch screen. Ugh.
    The Samsung Galaxy S2 is definitely a nice phone, however, it's true competitor is going to be the iPhone5.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    08-02-2011 09:11 AM
    Heh, I too am just coming back from other phones. Though I've been constantly switching OS' for a year or so now. I feel this time will be a bit more permanent, but who knows.

I mainly used webOS and my main device, but i have to say they are just to slow to get on the ball. Waiting on the Pre3 has taken way to long, lack of way to many apps, and I'm getting a little sick of the slider form factor (i don't hate it, its ehhh).
    Don't get me wrong its definitely my favorite OS thats out there, but the other factors seem to weigh that one out.
    08-02-2011 09:57 AM
    My head must really be in the weeds then...I went back to blackberry not even Android lol but non the less I'm back on the ip4.
    08-02-2011 04:38 PM
    My head must really be in the weeds then...I went back to blackberry not even Android lol but non the less I'm back on the ip4.
    You didn't miss much i can tell you that
    08-02-2011 11:18 PM
    Welcome back. Apple motto: You can check out any time you like... but you can never leave
    Absolutely!!
    08-03-2011 04:08 AM
    I was in the same boat as you. I bought into the whole Android thing and switched to Verizon to get on board. Never again. I had so many problems with the droid phones. Went through 6 phones and then Verizon finally let me out of my contract after 3 months. I gladly went back to AT&T and my iPhone and I will be an iPhoner for life!!

I can't believe I ever switched, but lesson learned for sure!
    08-04-2011 01:23 PM
    I went from being with Blackberry for years and then a brief time with a Droid phone. I have been tempted a little by the new Blackberry phones only because sometimes I do miss the physical keyboard. I don't think I could ever switch back though. When I make a list of positives and negatives for each phone it is not even close. My iPhone 4 wins every time. It just works and with IOS 5 coming out soon it will be that much better.
    08-04-2011 01:57 PM
    iPhone or nothing, folks! Apple is THE market leader in smartphones. Everyone else is still playing catchup.
    08-05-2011 12:03 AM
    I went from years of using Blackberry's to giving the iPhone 4 a try. I loved it but I thought I would give Android a try being it was being pushed so hard.

I had the Galaxy S and then the Moto Atrix as well as an ASUS tablet. Android and custom roms are fun to mess with, but once that gets boring you are left with a laggy, buggy os. Sure, the hardware is the "latest and greatest", but it really doesn't matter when the OS running on it is buggy and loaded with bloat.

I am now back to iPhone 4 (running a certain beta OS which shall remain unnamed) and I couldn't be happier. All I am going to say is that if you like your iPhone and iOS, you are REALLY going to be happy come September.

---
    - Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4.
    08-05-2011 12:35 AM
    Both platforms are great for different reasons.
    08-05-2011 09:41 AM
    Well I just switched back from a HTC Inpsire. It was a great phone and android is a pretty decent OS as far as customizing it the way you see fit. However, the speaker was horrible GPS was buggy as all hell and I had a few other problems as well. Needless to say customer service for AT&T is horrible so I switched back to my iPhone 4. I'm going to miss the huge screen for reading and watching videos but, it feels so good to have a phone that works! And when my iPhone has a problem I just head to the Apple store for customer service! From now on it's iPhones for me!!!!
    08-05-2011 06:59 PM
    i doubt i will ever switch. tempted, but never made a concrete move.
    08-08-2011 02:26 PM
    I got an (gulp) Android for about three weeks before I got rid of it on the 30 day trial period. I then made the wise choice of trading up to an iPhone 4 from my iPhone 3G.

So glad I did
    08-09-2011 08:34 PM
    Well, I made the jump and got an Atrix. I love this thing so far. I missed the open environment.

Will have to see how it goes, but there is always the iPhone 5.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    08-09-2011 08:41 PM
    I went from a iphone 3gs to a x10 to a blackberry to a galaxy s witch died on me in 2 days to a blackberry...... now im getting a iphone . finally see "the light". Just deciding to wait for the 5 or go and get a iphone 4.
    08-11-2011 02:04 PM
    I went from a iphone 3gs to a x10 to a blackberry to a galaxy s witch died on me in 2 days to a blackberry...... now im getting a iphone . finally see "the light". Just deciding to wait for the 5 or go and get a iphone 4.
    Almost in the same boat... I had an iPhone 3G and then went to the Palm Pre for 26 months and picked up an iPhone 4 yesterday, my Pre had lots of issues and I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to get the 4 now instead of waiting knowing my girlfriend and I decided she'll wait til the s/5 comes out an she picks it up and we switch phones by switching sim cards. We both win. She has a Palm Pixi Plus now.
    08-11-2011 03:30 PM
    I am still with a BB. Tried an android and hated it....now I can't wait to try an iphone.....
    08-14-2011 09:07 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD