About to interview Steve Wozniak co-founder of Apple

stevewms#IM

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok fine don't believe me but I guess u don't have any questions eitherway. Pics or it didn't happen huh that's how the Internet rolls. I will post the whole thing later. Just tryin to get others input. Anyone else have questions i will check the forum again in a lil before we do the interview.

stevewms#IM

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry funkydog I am finished with the interview but that would have been a good question. My data service in the convention center was bad. I will post the intv tonight.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You'll have to forgive the skepticism, it just screams BS when a person here for less than a day or so with no real formal intro or other details goes "Hey guys, about to talk to Woz...anyone want to ask anything?"

If you got a good interview, by all means share it, i've got no problems eating crow, especially for a good read.

stevewms#IM

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I will post it as soon as it's available. I have been around for a while before my switch from the palm pre I was at precentral but the logins don't cross over so I look new I just had not logged in and just surfed the site. Hopefully it will be available tonight and it will be video.

stevewms#IM

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah one thing he did say was one of his favorite apps was Siri. T is like a personal assistant. And it is all voice activated. It is free you should check it out. I will post when I get to work tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2