I'm still new to the iPhone. I was trying to send a picture via mms. The status at the top of the messages screen would scroll about 3/4 and then fail. I am assuming the picture is to large of a file to send. So my question is is there a way to edit the picture sl I can send via mms. I sent it through email and it let me send smaller versions.
    07-18-2011 01:22 PM
    It could very well be that image is too large. Just did a quick search at Apple support and saw that statements about MMS problems when sending a picture. They were using AT&T version but may apply to both services. Person there stated he got "message delivery failure because the image is so large the download timed out."
    07-18-2011 03:26 PM
    I never actually got a notification like that. I Would just get a red exclamation mark next to the picture. If I clicked on it it gave me the option to try again. Really weird. Maybe I will have to call Verizon to see if it was being limited. Thanks
    07-18-2011 03:40 PM
    Mine did that day 1 for about.........30 min. It cleared itself up though
    07-18-2011 07:27 PM
    Yea, tried it again this afternoon and everything is back to normal. Weird. Love the Iphone4 though! Glad I left the Droid stuff.
    07-18-2011 07:49 PM
    Now that I see you had the "red exclamation mark", I know exactly what you are talking about. That has happened to me once since I joined Verizon on July 1. It happened to me many times on Sprint. I'm sure it's just a network issue.
    07-18-2011 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD