Mms problem

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still new to the iPhone. I was trying to send a picture via mms. The status at the top of the messages screen would scroll about 3/4 and then fail. I am assuming the picture is to large of a file to send. So my question is is there a way to edit the picture sl I can send via mms. I sent it through email and it let me send smaller versions.

tkistre

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It could very well be that image is too large. Just did a quick search at Apple support and saw that statements about MMS problems when sending a picture. They were using AT&T version but may apply to both services. Person there stated he got "message delivery failure because the image is so large the download timed out."

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I never actually got a notification like that. I Would just get a red exclamation mark next to the picture. If I clicked on it it gave me the option to try again. Really weird. Maybe I will have to call Verizon to see if it was being limited. Thanks

tkistre

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Now that I see you had the "red exclamation mark", I know exactly what you are talking about. That has happened to me once since I joined Verizon on July 1. It happened to me many times on Sprint. I'm sure it's just a network issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73