Itunes error 21

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Solve it? You've won! Blackjack!

A simple google search (which i suggest in the future just for quicker reference and help with your issue), found this thread on another website...there are a lot of different scenarios, but all of them seem to point at an old firmware issue with an update...are you running 4.3.3?

Error 21 in iTunes?

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Thank you. I managed to get the phone to finally let me do the restore. I just woke up so I didn't even think about google, my first thought was Tipb.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you running an old firmware?

Also, no problem turning to TiPb before anything else for answers...i was just saying you'd get your answers faster if you searched (even our archived stuff, im certain someone has asked about every error you could imagine on this website at one point or another).

Good luck, lol.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I am running on 4.2.8 trying to jailbreak a brand new phone with 4.2.8. I tried everything with 3194 and what used to work no longer does. I'm so frustrated. I just tried tiny umbrella unchecking and it doesn't work. Still giving me error 3194 now.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon. I didn't post in that forum because it doesn't get seen as easily as this forum. I probably should have mentioned I was on Verizon.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Gotcha...i assumed as much but figured i'd ask anyways.

Can you do a full restore on them? Are you trying to use a backup from an older firmware?

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I clicked just restore (not shift + restore), and it says restore and update. My phone said I was on 4.2.8, so unless my phone was wrong, or there is now a new update, something weird is goin on. I'll see if this works. If it doesn't I'll call apple, tell them to send me another phone. I'm not driving over an hour away to the apple store again (I did yesterday.)

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Update: So doing a just plain restore, my phone let me do it. I am totally clueless now. I just hope that after it does this I can finally jailbreak. I'm going nuts without my sbsettings and bitesms.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods