Since Netflix changed its prices

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
what other movie app can I install to my iphone to watch movies as i used to do with netflix?

Blockbuster or redbox or Amazon? i really dont know...

this is why im canelling my netflix account bc that company doesnt care about their customers. Im so mad ....

I hope some of u guys can help me

thank u

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's outrageous... I am canceling my account when the price increase takes effect in September. Redbox to the rescue...

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
It's outrageous... I am canceling my account when the price increase takes effect in September. Redbox to the rescue...

IM SO PISSED OFF.... I can't even believe this. They don't consider their old customers. I can understand if they do that to new customers but increase the prices for everyone? including old loyal customers? come on!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not sure what i am going to do with my Netflix acct. i do love that i can reserve movies on redbox but i NEVER return them in a timely manner!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
not sure what i am going to do with my Netflix acct. i do love that i can reserve movies on redbox but i NEVER return them in a timely manner!

I will wait until 8/27 to cancel - that's my last billing date before the hike takes effect. That is, unless Netflix reconsiders and doesn't do the price hike.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I like Netflix I plan on still keeping them the price is only going up 3 dollars extra a month. At least that's what they said in the email I got. Everything goes up at some point and if I read right the price is not going up for just streaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I only have the streaming account, so no change for me. Seriously, people still rent disks when there's On Demand and PPV?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They still make hard discs of movies? Well i'll be damned...lol. I don't think i've rented or purchased an actual blu-ray or DVD DISC in years (outside of Xbox and PS3 games), torrents and Netflix...and the occasional PPV. It's so nice not having a big rack of DVD cases cluttering the room.

FineAndDandyGames

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I usually had DVDs sitting by my TV for weeks before even watching it, so this prompted me to switch to their streaming service only. The content on their streaming isn't as great as their DVDs, but since I don't seem to watch TV/movies that often anymore...the pay-per-watch pricing of Amazon Video on Demand works out for me when I want to watch a new release.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
They still make hard discs of movies? Well i'll be damned...lol. I don't think i've rented or purchased an actual blu-ray or DVD DISC in years (outside of Xbox and PS3 games), torrents and Netflix...and the occasional PPV. It's so nice not having a big rack of DVD cases cluttering the room.

You obviously don't have grandkids :)

We buy a lot of DVDs as much as the grandkids watch them... and want to borrow them... also, try taking "streaming" on a road trip. :)

I generally rip my purchases immediately and put the disk away, but we still have it available for loan and for trips... best of both worlds...

... til now... :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR