Hey guys, I just got bored and touched a green bell pepper to my Iphone screen. It actually worked as a stylus, and then I used it to draw on an app. So how did I do it? I just cut the whole pepper in half, then cut it in half again, finally you cut a strip off of a half. Just to be special I made it into a little tip but tried to keep it sturdy. One more thing, I kept my hand about halfway down the slice, maybe even a little lower. Just thought it was something cool!
    07-12-2011 02:48 PM
    Hey guys, I just got bored and touched a green bell pepper to my Iphone screen. It actually worked as a stylus, and then I used it to draw on an app. So how did I do it? I just cut the whole pepper in half, then cut it in half again, finally you cut a strip off of a half. Just to be special I made it into a little tip but tried to keep it sturdy. One more thing, I kept my hand about halfway down the slice, maybe even a little lower. Just thought it was something cool!
    There's a computer store here in town that specializes in Apple products... they have their own product for cleaning screens called Apple Juice - a safe, apple-scented cleaner for electronics...

Then you go inventing "bell pepper stylii"... maybe TiPb needs a "Fruit & Vegetable" forum...
    gdasilva likes this.
    07-12-2011 03:15 PM
    I wonder if a baby carrot would work?!
    07-12-2011 03:37 PM
    I wonder if a baby carrot would work?!
    Well, I actually tried it and it does work! Thanks for the comment. Vegetables are the best electronic accessories! Just ask if you want me to try anything else!
    07-12-2011 06:17 PM
    There's a computer store here in town that specializes in Apple products... they have their own product for cleaning screens called Apple Juice - a safe, apple-scented cleaner for electronics...

Then you go inventing "bell pepper stylii"... maybe TiPb needs a "Fruit & Vegetable" forum...
    I would buy that apple juice cleaner.
    07-12-2011 06:19 PM
    So did anyone try it out yet, and any other fruits/vegetables you would like me to try out?
    07-12-2011 07:12 PM
    I would buy that apple juice cleaner.
    I did. You should see the looks I get from people when they ask what I use to clean my MacBook Pro screen or iPad screen and I tell them "apple juice"...
    07-12-2011 07:37 PM
    @HankAZ, that's great! .. What computer store do you get the Apple Juice? I have a meeting in Phoenix next week, will have to check it out.
    07-12-2011 08:15 PM
    The south Koreans prefer using Sausage Styli
    07-12-2011 08:25 PM
    @HankAZ, that's great! .. What computer store do you get the Apple Juice? I have a meeting in Phoenix next week, will have to check it out.
    It's called MacMedia... one in Peoria (83rd Ave just south of Bell Rd) and one in Scottsdale.
    07-12-2011 08:37 PM
    I did. You should see the looks I get from people when they ask what I use to clean my MacBook Pro screen or iPad screen and I tell them "apple juice"...
    Does it work good, I want some but don't know where to find it.
    07-13-2011 12:44 PM
    Does it work good, I want some but don't know where to find it.
    It works great. The store is called MacMedia... maybe you can order it from them.
    07-13-2011 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD