Different incoming call screens

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
So I've noticed occasionally I get two different popups for calls. One (lets say when my grandfather calls) will give me a slide to answer bar. Two (when my brother calls) gives me Answer/End Call buttons. Only difference between the two lines is my brother calls from a cell phone, my grandfather from a house phone. Is that what causes this?

I don't really have a problem with it, I'm just curious why this is.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the difference is based on who calls or how they call. It's more an issue of what your phone is doing when the call comes in... is you phone sitting with the screen sleeping? Then you get the SLIDE TO ANSWER. If you're doing something (playing a game, reading an email, etc) you would get the ANSWER/END CALL buttons...

Reactions: entwined82

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the difference is based on who calls or how they call. It's more an issue of what your phone is doing when the call comes in... is you phone sitting with the screen sleeping? Then you get the SLIDE TO ANSWER. If you're doing something (playing a game, reading an email, etc) you would get the ANSWER/END CALL buttons...

Yeah I thought about that just after I posted. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73